Crochet Susan's

Friday, February 1, 2008

My First Knitted Sweater

Ok, here goes again, I am going to try a knit my first sweater. I have been wanting to do this for about a year now. But this time I am more determined then even. There are so many pretty sweaters on Ravelry that I just have to learn.

I am going to be knitting the sweater "Classic Crew Neck" from the book "1000 Sweaters, mix and match patterns for the perfect sweater. Has anyone else knitted any sweater from this book yet?

My plan is to post on here every night about the progress that I am making on it, also all my thought on knitting this sweater....the good, the bad and the ugly,lol

I cast on this afternoon and this is how far I have gotten on it. I think all my knitting stitches look fine so far.

Can anyone tell me what is the best cast on for sweaters, on this one I used the long tail cast on, is this ok?

I will check back in tomorrow and post more pics of how far along that I have gotten.....





Crochet Susan at 8:48 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment